Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So, I'm a Douchebag. Yeah, So?

I was called a 'D-Bag' recently. I don't have a problem with that...I'm quite sure that I have been called and continue to be labeled a douchebag by those who hesitantly claim me as a former family member, spouse or parent. No, I was called a douchebag by a woman who doesn't know me from Adam. This lady is a friend of a friend on Facebook. A friend of a friend that I've never met, no less. Why, might you ask, was I referred to in such unflattering terms? Take heed before reading further, lest you be tempted to attach a moniker to my countenance as well ...

I was judged and found to be an unworthy person by the woman for simply stating the obvious... My 'friend' had posted a photo of what appeared to be a rather 'fresh from the oven' baby and the baby had a noggin that caused my loins to scream just thinking about what childbirth must have been like. I mean, this kid's head was enormous. All I said, without malice, was "Wow, that's one big head." That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.
Take a look. This is the head in question. If I was wrong and spoke without thoroughly inspecting the photo, please, please tell me. I'm a big boy, I can accept correction. However, anyone who doesn't agree that this kid resembles a Marvel comic book villain might need an appointment at Pearle Vision.

1 comment:

  1. Jeff... sometimes there are certain things in life that are best left up in your skull. I agree, the kids got a huge head, but you certainly would't want to utter this to his mother. If I ran around spouting every thought in my head to the very people I was thinking it, my ass would be in jail lickity split. :)

    ReplyDelete